Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Conclusion

In conclusion the overall Web 2.0 Adventure was really quite fun doing new things and learning new things. Somethings I did know about before I started but majority i didn't, which would probably be the whole idea for this assignment.
The pass 6 weeks have actually gone in a flash so it has been a bit of a blur but in saying that it was really good fun. There could be one problem with it, would be that myself and my buddies didn't communicate with each other over the web technologies, but we did talk to each other in person about what we had done.
In future I can actually see myself using some of these technologies in my career but also in everyday life. It has opened my eyes to what is actually out there in the Wide World Web and that some people already use these.

Overall a great assignment =D

1 comment:

  1. I reckon that this is the key "that myself and my buddies didn't communicate with each other over the web technologies, but we did talk to each other in person about what we had done." If you could just shift 0.1% of the communication you currently do to one or more of these tools, you would be a web 2.0 superstar!

    ReplyDelete