Saturday, July 24, 2010

As homework for this week in KM Tech we had to choose a library techology blog that we found interesting, so I chose this blog-http://librarytechnologynow.blogspot.com/ it contributors will also highlight interesting Library Technology News for the library community as a whole. Even though the post are becoming out dated it is interesting to read about and what they think of techology changing.
In one of their post they talk about an article about how Web 2.0 and Library 2.0 how 'for anyone still worried that libraries will become obsolete thanks to the Internet, this article shows how we can change or adapt existing services while embracing Web 2.0 technologies.'

This is true we should be embracing in the way technology is changing the way we see and use our library services in our everyday lives. Before I found this blog I didn't realise how many different library blogs were out there on the internet from school libraries and public/private libraries. This experience of this assignment will open my eyes alot more to the way we communicate through new techology like using blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment