This week it is all about twitter...it will take me awhile to get into to all this. After starting this about 3 days ago I am now following 20 differnet twitters, with 6 people following me.
The people I'm following include
-KM_tech
-ISYS2356
-lonelyplanet
-KRuddMP
-coldplay
-ladygaga
-cameronstewart
-bananz18
-highbookwyrm
-Pink
-the veronicas
-MythBusters
-TheEllenShow
-penguinusa
-nypl
-Borders
-britishlibrary
-librarycongress
-dazzayen
-paperstevenxx
All these links that I'm following are a mixture of publications, libraries, IM, buddies from KM Tech and my other friends that already use twitter.
I have now communicated with my buddies over twitter, like a learning process for myself on how to use the website.
I will keep looking for new and interesting twitter links to follow including more information organising sites. Twitter is a good way to get your voice out and explain what is new out in the world. This communication tool is a good way to stay connected to new ideas that organisations and people think of.
Thanks for adding me to your list ")
ReplyDelete