This site allows you to record and tag your own books. You can also download data from a range of library catalogues.
I think this site would be great for individuals or organisations that have a large collection of books that they would like to categolue onto the site, so it is easier to keep track of books owned.
It's free to sign up to the site and can put any book onto the site. You can also talk to other people that have signed up to the site can talk to each other about books and suggest books that should be in each others collections.
HI Jess,
ReplyDeleteI played around with this too, I couldn't easily find a way to become friends on Library Thing in the same way that you can on facebook for eg.
Hey =)
ReplyDeleteOh ok I will have to check it out and see if we can be friends
heyy.. i've never heard this thing before.. thanks for your post Jess..
ReplyDelete