Week 1 saw the start of the Web 2.0 Assignment
looking at what blogs are and finding other blogs that i was interested in.
Starting this blog I thought it would be really boring and stuff that I have done before, however I was completely wrong. I haven't been really interested in blogs or anything like that, but this ended up being really fun. =)
Week 2 we started RSS and wiki's.
I set up the feed reader as required and did use it a couple of times, but after a couple of weeks I started to not use it. I went on there a couple of days ago and saw that the was 150 updated in the inbox so had to go through and mark them as read. I know why I didn't check it too much because I have never used it perviously and probably won't use it again. I think it's a good application to use if you want to stay up to date with blogs or up coming events, maybe in my future career I may use it again but for now there is no use as I'm not interested in all that stuff.
Wiki's were interested to look at as well, as I was able to manipulate 'sandbox' on wikipedia, that was fairly fun to use, although for some reason I have always seen that wiki's should be made by organisations and not my someone off the street that doesn't have any creditablity. Wiki's are a good way to get information to anyone around the world to make their voice heard.
No comments:
Post a Comment