Week 3 saw that the start of our twitter accounts
I have never really like Twitter cus I always thought it was always famous people putting comments on there of what they were doin in their lives. Also of people say meaningless things that no one cared about. As I started to have a look at who was actually on Twiiter, there were of course of celebrities on there but there was also many organisations on there. These organisations would make post new and up coming events or sales that people would be interested in.
Twitter has been quite good with the communication to my buddies, but I did some times have to check if there were any new messages. Sharing of what we have done and also things outside Uni as well.
Week 4 began Google Wave
I have never heard of anything like this before I started that week. After spending some time talking to Cameren I began to really like it. All the real time collaboration is really different than anything that I have seen before. I'm thinking that it could become complicated with many people manipulating the same document esp. at the same time.
So overall it was fun to learn something new and to learn as I go to achieve an complete document. And I think this was my most favourite thing that I learnt in the 6 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment